I am wearing this old Tshirt of mine...I have always liked it becuase it is slightly loose...and I always felt that it was roomy, windy and comfy. BUT NOw it is fitting!!!!!, esp at my tummy and waist area...oh gosh....I'd better start exercising again...darnnn.....

I rotted (hmmm..is there such a word?) my whole Saturday at home!!!!! The fiance is busy this weekend and has no time to spare for me ( sob sob.... but forgiven lah.... i think I took up a lot of his time throughout the week anyway...)... It could have been a fruitful day , finishing off my markings and all....

But what did I do ?

I went for tuition in the morning....reached home, cooked and a bit of housewrk. After which , I sat my butt on the chair and watched a VCD ( a Malay one , some more!), read through my whole CLEO magazine in minute details ( that took up two hours ?), rolled on the bed and ate twisties...and when I decided to do a bit of marking at 5:45 pm, I was sleepy by then!.....so yeah...hopeless me had let a good day pass just like that....

One more day to Monday...I am NOT looking forward to it at all!!!!!!

0 comments: