I have always been very happy with the hubby. Alhamdulillah. Things have been great with him in my life. There is nothing more that I could ask for. He completes me, more than words can say .

Recently, we went thru some tough times. Fortunately , it was just for a while. BUt it caused both of us enough stress and worry , beyond what words can describe. Of course, I had to put on a positive front so as not to increase his level of stress. I am very glad it is all over now :)

I love him with all my heart and soul. When I walk down memory lane, I would smile or even snigger to myself. Who would have thought this is the man who would bring such light into my life ? Who would have expected a reserved, quiet , moody on the exterior kind of person would be the same one who makes me laugh non-stop all the time? He is super crazy , and I simply adore and am addicted to his craziness.

What happened recently is just another indication or proof , u may say, of how strong our love is.... :)

I shall end with my favourite phrase :

"Things happen for a reason".

Allah knows best.

0 comments: