I have been rather quiet the past two hours. Hubby is just next to me , making a lot of noise while trying to finish up his CCA report. But I have not talked to him at all.

I am feeling melancholic. Or sad. Or just plain oblivious.

I think it is because of this coming Friday. The day when I'll see students again. The start of yet another year ahead , which would be full of projects , work and horrible , disgusting eyebags. I wouldn't say that I am not motivated to start work again ..just that ... I dun know... I think almost all teachers can emphatise with me at the moment.

On a happier note, I had a wonderful time with my ex-colleagues yesterday. It was kind of a last-minute decision to invite them over for lunch at my crib.BUt I sure am glad that we went thru it. I think ( no , I am EXTREMELY sure ) that no one regretted coming. I was really happy to be able to spend time chatting, gossipping , eating and laughing with them. Even the other half mentioned that I was glowing. We took numerous photos at the end of the day and I ( shamelessly ) admit that I looked good without any make - up ..because I was radiating with happiness....hahhaa...gosh ...I wish I am going back to sch , with them around me.

I shall try to perk myself up... I shall I shall....

0 comments: