Watch spree! I like!

 It is weird how we are similar in so many ways.

Besides our love for shoes, we just realised that we share something else in common - love for watches!

I never thought this would be our latest 'obsession'.... lately we have been collecting watches of different colours and patterns.... yes, just to match the clothes / shoes!

After our Swatch  and his Kenneth Cole purchases earlier this yr, we seem to be getting hooked. We just kept looking out for watches of various colours to go with the outfits.

Two days back , before catching a movie at The Cathay , we went to PLaza Singapura. I remembered reading online about a watch shop called MONFAE. It apparently sells very nice watches at really low prices.

However , we were rather disappointed. It was a very small store with very limited choices - although I have to admit their designs are pretty nice... oh , and cheap for sure! We bought one each :)

I am showing this photo because I think the girl is beautiful . Look at her gorgeous eyes!

Finally, a white one for him!

I got this pretty red one... with cute stars all over. Love at first sight. Cheap love too - $50 !

 I saw another watch shop on our way to the escalator and yeah , u guessed it .. we went right in!

I know it looks nothing like it but I call this PUMA one his Ben 10 watch... :P

Us being us, we both wore our new watches the very next day....

Green man driving....

I like how the watch matched my red Clarks wedges.... sigh.....

 If you know me or have been reading my blog, you would know that we are such impulse buyers. We don't think, we just buy! (but no... we are NOT rich. Sometimes, I do regret buying ...especially when it leaves me broke. )

We went into this shop , in Whitesands,  called MEGA WATCHES or something like that ...after browsing around, he was torn between a black Adidas and a yellow one...



Spain-inspired watch ! He likes the black one just as much...hmmmm....maybe a fairygodmother overheard him and would surprise him with it someday....

 I wanted to get this particular blue Casio watch .... The sales assistant had already stamped my guarantee card for it when husby reminded me that I have not even worn the blue watch brother gave me for my birthday. I actually forgot all about that! Reminder came at the right time....


DKNY watch was a birthday gift. I like this a lot. Come to think of it, all my
 3 DKNY watches were gifts from others..hehe...


So what did I end up buying? Well, I finally decided on this grey / translucent Baby-G. I was torn between this and a solid black one ... but I thought I should try to be a lil different.





And there you have it, the latest additions to our watch collections! Maybe one day , if I have the mood, I shall take pictures of the whole collections.

So now it is time to stop spending and start saving!

2 comments:

jfook said...

I like the DKNY one.

FairyQueen said...

jfook> then I must thank my brother again ! :)