Staycation @ Royal Plaza on Scotts

14th March 2011 marked our 3rd year of life together.

What else can I say? I have been truly happy and blessed to lead a life together with the one I love.

3 years seem so fast ....just like the saying "when you are enjoying youself, you feel that time passes by real quickly" !

We did not do much of a celebration this time round as it was back to work by the 15th...such a spolier.

I am not really in the mood for words so pictures will do, ya?


Checked in at Royal Plaza on Scotts

The very familiar lobby

I guess because it was a Sunday , we automatically got upgraded to Premiere room. Yeah!


Free WIFI!

Sexy see-through bathroom :P

Love the blue velvet armchair

In-room Nespresso machine with 3 diff types of coffee to choose from. Plus, everything in the mini bar is actually complimentary.

Silent and empty Orchard Rd @ midnite

Now we know how such things are done just like that *snaps fingers*

Morning breakfast at Carousel! Yummmms!


My extremely simple gift for him - Adidas watch. Too simple ...sigh...

Because he bought me Bobbi Brown make up....


and a bag I've been secretly admiring! :) How not to feel bad, u tell me?

I always love how his bouquets always come at the most unexpected timings.

SImple celebration ... but it was definitely spending quality time together :).

Happy 3rd Anniversary, dearie! May our love last till eternity.



0 comments: