That Hongkong trip.....

My little cute nephew is away in HongKong with his mummy and daddy at the moment.

He just flew off on Wednesday and I am already missing him!

Well, I do meet him very often , you know.... I always make it  a point to bring him out once or twice  a week, go over to my parents' house in the afternoon if I have the time (even if it is just for a short while) to play/study with him...at the very least,the adorable boy will talk to me on the phone. :) Very very adorable.

I am sure he is having fun , especially when visiting Disneyland. He can meet his favourite Mickey , Donald, Chipmunk , Buzz Light Year , Goofy .... and all the others.

I went to Hong Kong in 2005 , while nursing a broken heart (yes, husby! Your fault! hahahhah....) .

I sure wanna go again because I didn't really go to all the touristy places.

And I wish our local trains are just as cute as the Disney MTR ....


Those were the 'slim' days... sighhhhh.....




And of course, my ever favourite duck....


Montel will be home in 3 days' time. I can't wait to huggggggg him!

0 comments: