All 3 in 1 !

There has been little time to blog or even update photos.

Hence, this post is going to be of pictures of my latest creations of diapercakes.

They are really adorable and make unique gifts. You should really consider this for any of your friends who are going to or have already given birth.

You can customise the colours to your preferences and I will try to work around your budget. I assure you , your gift will be treasured :)



First one is 'The Lil Lion'.










A very sweet one which I called "Innocence".








and last but not least a very cheerful
'Sunny Day!'









Cute, aren't they? You do not see the diapers because they are all hidden inside. Just a rough estimate - a single tier will contain about 17 diapers, two tiers will be 25 and 3 tiers about 60 diapers. And they come with all the other goodies :)

It is all very time-consuming but I really enjoy making all these. It beats marking, hands down, anytime! Hehehe....

So, drop me an email at D_Fairycakes@yahoo.com.sg or visit our Facebook page @ D'Fine Yourstyle (on my sidebar). Here, we also take orders for oreo chocopops, chocolate pralines and other chocolaty stuff for almost any occasions! Take a look , ok ?

Busy Sunday today so tata for now!



0 comments: