Get personalised Diapercakes, Towelcakes and Hampers from D'Fairycakes!

 
 


You should notice this on my sidebar!

I have been pretty busy that I no longer update about my cake business. But that doesn't mean I have stopped ..... I just did not have the time to edit and update photos !

Anyway, just a shout-out to inform you guys of the change in email address for your future orders.

For all future orders , please email to shfairyqueen@gmail.com

Please place your order at least 2 weeks in advance . For themed cakes (eg: football), at least one month notice is required.

50% deposit is required before we proceed with your order. The other 50% must be paid before / upon collection.

As I have a super busy schedule, all cakes are to be collected from my residence in Pasir Ris in the evening.

However, if you really need delivery , the following charges apply (based on our convenient timings):

Pasir Ris / Tampines : $6
Bedok / Kembangan : $10
Any other places in the East : $15
North (till Yishun)  : $20
Town / CBD Area : $25

[No delivery to West area at the moment]

Be rest assured that your delicate items will be delivered safely :)

Anyway , here's my latest project . You can check out the other photos under the 'Diapercakes' tab at the top of my blog page (under construction for now, btw)




0 comments: