Worry not!

I am such a worry-wart.

I worry about my markings, my lessons, what clothes to wear, how few clothes I have that are suitable for now.

I worry about not putting on enough weight so I eat and eat... then I worry about putting on too much weight.


Astaghfirullah .

Of course there is one main issue that I am most concerned about at the moment . It makes me happy 90% of the time. The rest of the 10% - I just worry.

I worry if I am careful enough , I worry if I have enough rest, I worry if everything is going well - hehe... that is a lot for 10% , yah?

Other than that , I am very thankful and grateful for how that I have been blessed with .

All I can do now is to increase my prayers to Him and hope that He blesses us and takes care of the little one :)