My Very First Order!

If you had read my previous entry on my little project , let's just say it has progressed a little.

I had my very first order done for a single-tiered cake.

The customer wanted it to be in a yellow/green theme. She had a slightly smaller budget so I had to carefully source out for the ingredients. But when it comes to shopping , you can depend on me anytime! Hehe....

And so a cake is baked.....with much love and passion :)


So what is inside this cake?

Ingredients: 
21 M size diapers 
1 Mothercare bib
1 Mothercare bodysuit 
1 pair of Mothercare sandals
1 bath towel

All cakes will be wrapped in bridal tulle ( yeah, I pick the bridal one as it the softest one around ...) .It costs quite a bit but I throw it in FOC as it adds an extra touch of class and keeps the cake clean !

I have another 2 cakes on hand to be done in 3 weeks' time. That gives me plenty of time to go shopping *rubs hands gleefully*

How much do the cakes cost? Well, I do not have a fixed charge. You give me a budget and I will try to work around it . The higher your budget , the higher the cake will be ( eg: 3 / 4 tiers) and obviously, more things will be included.

I have decided to go official and will include a 'Diapercakes' section on my sidebar. All creations will be placed there for easy viewing. Maybe one day , I can set up my own website but let's not get too ambitious here ... :)

So , if you do not have any ideas for friends who are giving birth, have given birth or attending a baby shower, why not consider getting a diapercake? It is definitely cuter and more attractive than normal gift hampers!

Here's how to order. Email the following details (you can just copy and paste) to D_Fairycakes@yahoo.com.sg :

NAME: 
CONTACT NUMBER:
EMAIL ADDRESS: 
BUDGET: $
COLOUR THEME: 
MODE OF DELIVERY: COURIER / SELF-COLLECTION:
(Pls note that deliver charges apply)
DATE OF DELIVERY / SELF-COLLECTION: 

 ------
 

0 comments: