To Desaru tomorrow!






Whee............... we are leaving for Desaru tomorrow morning and I have NOT packed a single darn thing.

The two of us have been doing some mini spring cleanings with the house. ...so not in the mood to do any packing!

But we are always last minute packers. The last few trips to Penang , Hong Kong and KL - everything was done at the last hour. So, I'm sure it'll be the same again this time round. Ho ho ho...

Anyway, there were 2 readers who commented on the blog (but somehow did not appear) and I'd like to reply. But since the comments could only be read through my email, I have no idea how to reply as no details of email was provided.

So , if you are any of those two, do leave another comment or email me at laalaatubby@yahoo.com

Cheers! And have a great weekend, everyone!

0 comments: