Outfit of the day (lunch with mum)


Just for fun , I think I shall occasionally put up my #ootd.

So here's the one for today's afternoon date with mum at Arab St .


Pardon the dusty mirror!


 Inner tee : Angsana Mall JB
 Top: Sleeveless tunic from H &M, KL 
Bottom: Light blue jeggings from Uniqlo 
Bracelets: Louvisa @ KL and DIVA 
Watch: DKNY 
Shoes: Crocs Pink wedge sandals 
Clutch bag: Kate Spade
Shawl: Pashmina shawl , bday prezzie from an aunt 




I am not a pashmina lover. However soft they all claim to be , I find it difficult to wrap them around my head without feeling all hot and bulky. I have a few pashminas given by people and they have been nestling nicely in the wardrobe. 

Until I watched the hijab tutorial by Adlina Anis! She made it seem so easy that I just had to try it out! And I succeeded on my first attempt (hence, this #ootd)!





I recently went to her site adlinaanisselections.com and really without meaning to, purchased 4 shawls without thinking much! Hahhahaa...... They have since arrived and I have tried out 2 of them. Love them !

I shall see about purchasing more next month. For now, no more shopping because I really shopped like crazy this April! 








0 comments: