I have just finished clearing , perhaps, 2 /5 of the 'rubbish' at my cubicle. Gosh! There was so much to clear away...I used p 4 huge bags ( u know, those big red bags) plus a box .... I have no idea how I stored all those stuffs .... well, at the moment, my table now looks like a table. THe table is NEAT.... hah....I haven't, however :


1) sorted out all those loose documents and worksheets. I need to file them. For now, I just put them in two piles - Eng, Math, others. I would do the filing another day .... cos I know I would prob take another half a day.


2) cleared the drawers. I dun dare to , today, for fear that I would come across some lizards, cobwebs or cockroaches. Yeah. It's THAT bad.


3) cleared the area UNDER the table. That place- I dun even know how to start!!!!! JUst looking at it scares me...that one...raja segala Cicak ada bertapa kat dalam. Hahhaha...... from a rough view, I can see 7 chapteh and 3 basketballs...wat else...they were confiscated during lessons!! I can also see a big radio box ( wonder if there is a radio inside ) , many many files with notes and worksheets, a mat ( HUH???) , empty files, a tripod (what the hell...this belonged to the ex-bf ..which means the tripod has been there for more than 2 yrs !!!!) ...plus many other nonsense


I just cannot imagine how the hell I am gonna pack my table come June next year....Rat n Ida...how the hell did u guys do it ???? Tell meeeeeee.......


I have 3 paper cuts on my right hand and one on my left hand. Sakit nak mampus lah......


On another note, I think my table looks less pink ....hmmmm....could the fiance's wish be coming true? For me to like pink less? But I dun think so lah...I still think it's the sweetest colour that can brighten me up any time, any day....


ok...dun know what else to talk abt. When the mood comes, I'll log in again. Ciao!

0 comments: