I woke up at nine today... that is such a blessing , looking at how my schedule had been the past 2 weeks. Totally no rest!!! So yesterday when my day finally ended at about 4 pm, I decided to go for facial at that oh-so-heavenly branch of Bioskin at Wheelocke Place. I still remember the first them I went there with Rat. We just couldn't find the shop as it was hidden within the mall.... I hope I can still get to go for facial with Rat in future ...hehehe...I definitely shall miss her... :(


Anyway, my house is crowded. Besides my new BIL , my grandma n cousin are staying here too.Grandma is not well and my cousin is here to 'teman' here as the house gets really empty and quiet on weekdays. Bro's home for the weekend so u can go ahead and imagine the crowd. Oh ...I am not complaining.... but I am just trying to get used to it. I am someone who appreciates personal space and quiet moments when I am home ( apa tak...everyday, see so many people at work)... sometimes, it gets a bit tough. Like yesterday. I was darn tired after work ... but we had visitors - aunts and uncles who came over to see my grandma. Close relatives so I couldn't possibly rot in my room.then cousin kept asking me so many questions ... Agian , not her fault. Just that I could really have done with some 'alone' moments in my room...and then just sleep....hehhee....


Fiance is like that too... I think I can imagine how in future, there would be times when we just won't talk even when in the same house..but after some sleep, we would be energetic and chatty again. :-P 3 more months to go... Yes, I wld honestly say I can't wait for that special day . At the same time, I am also nervous. I mean... 27 yrs on my own...within the comforts of my family ... now everything's gonna change - new man , new life, new house ( hopefully), new everything... now u can't blame me if I get a bit nervous or scared ...

0 comments: