Clean-up Project!

When we customized our wardrobe back then, there were two very important things to adhere to:

1) Each of us must have our own full-length mirror.
 I do not like to share mirrors, even if it is with my own family member. To me, the mirror is my personal space each morning when I need to put on my make-up and get ready for work. Having a full length mirror definitely has its advantage. I can see myself from head to toe, and see if my bag and shoes ensemble matches the outfit.




Thank God my husby was for the idea .... now whenever one of us 'accidentally' makes use of the other's mirror, you will definitely hear, " Hello! That's MY mirror! Go back to yours."  Hehehe......Call us vain! I know!

2) No matter how messy the insides of the wardrobe may be, the exterior must give off a neat and presentable look.

The husby is the neater one when it comes to wardrobe organisation. Everything has its own place and he often makes sure things go back to where they belong.

Unfortunately, not for me. 





My wardrobe interior is a huge mess! One hanger will take on 4 -5 tops and so you can see everything bulging out everywhere. I am a bit lazy when it comes to organizing my brooches, make-up, scarves....etc etc ...and I ALWAYS cannot find my hairbrush!

So I decided that today will be my wardrobe cleaning day...it is going to be a longgggggg day......

.
.
.
.
.
 24 hours later 
.
.
.
.
.

Much neater! :) 




All neatly folded... ready to be either given away or sold. Now , I have space to buy many many more clothes!

Well, I thought I was done. I conveniently forgot that we have another cupboard in the guest room. But I think I'll push that to another day. Very tiring, you know!

I shall sieve through the clothes again .... check out this space for sales! :)

0 comments: