MENDAK......

It has not been a very eventful Hari Raya for me this year.

For the first time ever in my life, I only celebrated on the first day despite it being a Friday.

Yes, I could have gone visiting on Saturday and Sunday , just like everyone else. BUt where were we?

We were at home , furiously marking the prelim papers. Yes, furiously. That was the only thing we did from morning till night .

Pathetic, yah?

But I had a good time meeting relatives on the first day. Shall just let you feast your eyes on the photos....

And oh yes ... this year, we decided to go PURPLE!














Well, there are many other photos but mainly stored in bro's phone.

Anyway , we must finish as much work as we can this week so that we can go out the whole of this coming weekend. I don't care!!!!

0 comments: