Marianah's Wedding

I love weddings!

Especially that of close friends or members of the family....

It was definitely good timing (for us, at least) for my aunt (hehe... she's younger than me by 3 months actually) to get married. We are done with markings and most admin work so were able to fully enjoy ourselves on the 2 days.

It was unfortunate though, that I forgot to bring my camera battery for the solemnization... so no photos for that :(

Just some photos for the day... more at FB .



 
 The reception table


 Pretty dais


 One of the many Gantries


The cool groom

The stunning bride

 Just married


 The silat

 This is what happens whenever
there is ice-cream....



 His sexy pout.......


To Marianah and Leoaidil, 

Congratulations... You guys are perfect for each other! May you find eternal bliss in this sacred marriage. 

Amin. 




--------------

P/S: Dearie, shall we do it again ? :P

0 comments: