Sushi @ Ramen Ten

It was not so much of the sushi that I was craving for ..... but I so badly wanted to taste the wasabi.

Yep, since last Thursday! That is almost a week by now.

I just love the sensation that you get up your throat and then , the nose, when consuming wasabi. The feeling is super 'shiok'..

We were on the way to Swensens just now for some light snacks when husby did a detour and ....lo and behold, we ended up at Ramen Ten! Yipppeeee..............

Now, I really like the decor at the Century Square outlet, especially with the red and black chandeliers. Chandeliers are just oh-so-gorgeous!

I wasn't very hungry though so did not really eat much. Like I said, I just could not wait to zoom onto that green thingy! SLURP!
Those were the only sushis we took from the 
conveyor belt

WASABI!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I know I should not have mixed
the soy sauce with the wasabi but who cares? 
I like mine that way :)

 My must-have order

Half-eaten soft-shell crab and chawanmushi.
The latter is not great though.

It is really good timing to go to Ramen Ten now. Currently, they are having this promotion of 1-for-1 Ramen. He ordered a bowl of ramen and since I did not want any, we asked if we could have the free one as a take-away. Technically, the promotion is only for dine-in but the staff was nice enough to bend the rules a little for us! THank you! Now we have one free dish for tomorrow :)

Also, during a certain time period daily ( cannot remember from what time to what time ) , the cheapest plate of sushi on the conveyor belt costs only 99Cents! Go and calculate how much you can save ....I bet you know a trip down is totally worth it.

To help, here is a list of Ramen Ten branches :

1. Ramen Ten Far East Plaza
Address: #01-22 Far East Plaza, 14 Scotts Road, Singapore (228213)
Operating Hours: 11.30am – 10.00pm (Daily)
Telephone & Fax: (65) 6238 7983
2. Ramen Ten Harbourfront Centre
Address: #02-03 Harbourfront Centre, 1 Maritime Square, Singapore (099253)
Operating Hours: 11.30am – 10.00pm (Daily)
Telephone & Fax: (65) 6376 4151
3. Ramen Ten Century Square
Address: #01-37 Century Square, 2 Tampines Central, Singapore (529509)
Operating Hours: 11.30am – 10.00pm (Daily)
Telephone & Fax: (65) 6789 7566
4. Ramen Ten Clementi City Vibe
Address: #02-05 Clementi CityVibe, 3151 Commonwealth Ave West, Singapore (129581)
Operating Hours: 11.30am – 10.00pm (Daily)
Telephone & Fax: (65) 6775 8862
I am gonna sleep a happy lady :) ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................



0 comments: