Pink Garden - Diapercake

Yesterday was officially the last day of school for the secondary school kids.

But I cannot say YIPPEE yet..... because the O levels are still going on and I am down for invigilation. Very boring to stand around, you know! And we still have those workshops and meetings to attend. I would say holidays for the teachers would start only in December.

I am not gonna talk about my holiday plans yet .

Actually , I just finished 'baking' a cake ... gosh, it has been quite some time since the last order.

I named the cake "Pink Garden" since it is (obviously) in pink and designs are mainly of butterflies and flowers. I LIKE!!!!

Ingredients in 'Pink Garden':
23 M Size Diapers
1 Carters Bib
1 Carters Romper
1 pair of socks
1 FOX baby jacket (This is so pretty!!! I wished I had taken a photo of it laid out)
1 pink hairband
1 pair of shoes



PICTURES TIME!!!!









I love baking this one because it is so diabetically sweet and is in my favourite colour to boot! I kept telling husby , " Sweet, isn't it? Sweet, right?" LOL.....

Hope the mummy will love this gift as much I loved baking it.

Seriously, this beats many other gifts  for newborns and even toddlers! If you do have an occasion for this, do drop an email to D_Fairycakes@yahoo.com.sg.... we do towel cakes as well (so can give to adults)!

Till then. Adios!

0 comments: