Oh Oh.....

Ok.... I KNOW I have not been updating ...

I have things to update since I have been around and about, having fun....

and NOW, I am panicking!

School starts next TUesday, this Wednesday is the staff meeting whereby we would know the FINAL (yeah , it is never confirmed even up till now) classes we are teaching, committees we are in and the form classes we will have for 2011.

The bad news is I have not done/finished whatever that I am supposed to. I am not gonna say what though , just in case :P



I kept procastinating and pushing it out of my mind. Now I am panicking .. now I am frantically going through my stuffs ... my aim was to finish all by this Wednesday and I am not budging from the aim.

Gonna burn midnight oil for sure tonight and tomorrow night.... wish me luck!

0 comments: